Companies are expected to become more transparent, talented workers started looking for employers with fitting values, consumers become more critical about who they buy from, competitors are publishing more about their sustainability efforts,.. In short? Ethics and social responsibility in business is more important than ever.
Content of the course
- A deeper understanding of ethics and ethical design
- Proof of the gaining importance of ethics in business
- Breaking down ethical design into tangible actions
- Example cases of successful ethical businesses
- Tools and thinking models to use in ethical design processes
Our ethical design course won’t focus on just the beauty of ethics. We mainly want to look at how ethical design can be used to grow your business.