Developing a new product or service is expensive. Virtual Reality is becoming more and more accessible. Here’s how we make use of VR to lower the cost, accelerate and de-risk your innovation project.
Design is about having good ideas, but also about understanding and manoeuvring complex systems. Here are some common issues every design leader will recognise:
- Physical prototyping is slow and costly.
- Verifications can often only be done later in the design process.
- Validating concepts is difficult in the early stages of design, leading to baseless decision-making.
- Communication about early concepts is often difficult, especially towards third parties or end users
About Virtual Reality
Virtual reality has become much more accessible thanks to mass market adoption. Headsets are now affordable, offer high-quality experiences and cause minimal nausea. At Achilles, we collaborate with Gravity Sketch to bring the power of VR sketching to your innovation project.
VR Sketching courses
Achilles Design is at the forefront of Virtual Reality in product, service and brand design. We offer our clients high quality experiences in VR through our spin-off Aeroplane XR. Soon, we will also be offering courses on 3D sketching in Virtual Reality. These presentations and workshops by Industrial Designer Lucas Van Dorpe will have you experiencing the power of VR sketching for yourself. You will discover Virtual Reality as a tool for:
• Design Sketching and Styling
• Rapid Prototyping and Mock-up Building
• Scenario Writing and Storytelling
• Effective Design Collaboration
Are you interested in a collaborative VR sketching course by Industrial Designer Lucas Van Dorpe? Sign up below to be updated on future courses.